The Center is located in the Institute of Optics on the 4th floor of the Goergen / Wilmot Building.
Contact Maria Schnitzler at firstname.lastname@example.org for Hopkins Center parking information.
The Robert E. Hopkins Center for Optical Design and Engineering is part of the academic program of the Institute of Optics located on the River Campus of the University of Rochester.
The Institute of Optics was established in 1929 as the nation’s first academic department devoted to the study of fundamental and applied optics. Students come from all over the world to study with top optical scientists and engineers. The Institute awards BS, MS, and PhD degrees in optics. A new BS degree in optical engineering is now in the approval stage.